Thursday, November 12, 2009

mmmmmmmmmmm, candy

So Mom wasn't feeling too good today and she slept on the couch downstairs a lot.  I was worried about her so Dad moved my bed over beside the couch so that I could help her nap.  We had a good ol' nap off like we used to and it was awesome!  This evening, Mom and Dad left me for a few hours...I guess Mom needed to get out of the house.  While they were gone, I noticed that there was some leftover Halloween candy sitting on the ottoman. I decided to help myself to some of the candy (you know-to help Mom and Dad out).  There were some Hershey's Bars, Starbursts and Skittles.  I really liked the Hershey's Bars and Starbursts (but not the yellow ones--YUCK!). Apparently, that wasn't a good idea to help Mom and Dad out by eating the candy.  When they got home they were VERY angry with me.  I made me look at my mess and then she and Dad cleaned it up and wouldn't talk to me for the rest of the night.  I guess I've learned my lesson...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home