Monday, August 31, 2009

Krazy Aunt and Big Celebrities

So this weekend, my Aunt Krissy came to visit.  It has been a couple years since I've seen her and she is just as fun as I remember!  She gives me lot of attention and gets on the floor and plays with me (kind of like Dad but with a lot more high-pitched talking and energy).  She came down to run a race with Dad and the Carolina Hurricanes.  It was very hot but I think they all had a good run.

After Aunt Krissy left, Mom found a flea on my belly and really freaked out!  She got Dad all riled up and then they started calling around to the local vets to get some medicine for my flea.  It worked out really well for me--I got to go for a car ride!!!  We went to Pet Smart to get some CAPSTAR to help kill the flea(s).  When we walked in the store these two people came running over and asked Mom if they could pet me.  She said, "sure". It turns out that the couple who wanted to love on me was Ed and Heba from The Biggest Loser.  They loved me and kept talking about how cute I was.  It's not easy to be such a lovable pooch--but I make it happen.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home