Monday, May 04, 2009

I love Granny



Mom, Dad and I crammed ourselves in the MINI and drove to Granny's house this past weekend.  Mom's friend, Allison, got married and Mom, Dad and Granny were invited to the wedding (I'm still not sure why I don't get invited to more events-I have some lovely pearls I could wear).  I had fun spending time with Granny and got to indulge in tons of treats because Granny knows how much I love them!  I get to run around in Granny's backyard without my leash on and that's pretty awesome.  There are some small dogs that live behind Granny's house and they are very loud and bark a lot.  It just shows everyone how mature I am because I don't bark and I don't run away when I'm off my leash.  I love going on road trips with my parents!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home